URGENT REQUIREMENT in Qatar for the post of QA/QC Engineer (Mech.) & E&I for a leading oil and gas company.
POSITION: QA/QC Engineer (Mech.) & E&I
SALARY: Salary Range around Qrs. 7,000 – 7,500/- per month as basic + HRA Qrs. 3000 + Site Allowance (Offshore Qr.80/ per day or Onshore Qr.40/per day) + Transport Qrs. 750 & Annual Bonus
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years working experience in quality assurance and control for oil and gas industry, 5 yrs of which must be in the onshore / offshore gas facilities sector, preferably in LNG.
- CSWIP 3.2.2 certification, ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor certification and ASNT level II certifications for NDT methods RT,UT,MT & PT (Mandatory).
- Through knowledge of various standards like ISO, ASME, API,etc.
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing project quality assurance programmes for engineering design, procurement, installation, hook up and commissioning of oil and gas production facilities projects.
- Experience shall also include developing quality system audit programmes based on ISO 9001 and contracts requirements/
- Experience in QC coordination and inspection activities during procurement, fabrication, installation, hook –up and commissioning of oil and gas production facilities project.